Thursday 20 January 2011

The Fo' Show Review

On Tuesday night I went to see a recording of a comedy panel show for Cam FM (the University of Cambridge and Anglia Ruskin University radio station) and reviewed it for one of the student newspaper's websites. Here is the link to the review for anyone who's interested:

http://www.varsity.co.uk/reviews/3043

I really liked it so you should probably also listen to the show as well as read the review. If you're really lucky you might be able to hear me laughing loudly at inappropriate moments unless they've edited that out. I think I may also groan a few times when Pierre talks about spiders. This is mainly because mentioning spiders alongside food brought up images of one of my greatest and most oddly specific fears, that of finding said creatures crawling on a dish of my favourite food, stuffed pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment